Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.rights.promotion
Derek

Default The collateral deaths argument and the 'Perfect Solution Fallacy": a false dilemma.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 20:59:47 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...

>>>===========
>>>No

>> Yes, you stupid imbecile, you've tried posing exactly the
>> same false dilemma that you always do, and I reject it on
>> the basis that it invokes a fallacy. You lose, you dirty little
>> liar.

>===========
>No

Repeating you denial at this stage after being shown this
false dilemma you pose is absurd, but then you deny the
facts to everything that ruins your trolling here, so it isn't
as absurd as I first believed. I reject your argument on
the basis that it poses a false dilemma, and I've given you
examples analogous to your collateral deaths argument to
show that you are posing a sub fallacy of the false dilemma
known as 'the perfect solution fallacy.' You and your false
dilemma are old news now.