Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.rights.promotion
rick

Default The collateral deaths argument and the 'Perfect Solution Fallacy": a false dilemma.

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:03:12 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>>"Derek" > wrote in message
. ..
> [...]
m...

>>> Get used to it, Etter, however hard it must be for someone
>>> like
>>> you to accept. You have no choice but to accept the fact that
>>> the collateral deaths argument is specious in that it poses a
>>> false dilemma.

>>===========================
>>LOL The problem for you is that you cannot accept the fact
>>that
>>you kill animals for nothing more than your convenience and
>>entertainment. There is no meaning to your veganism, killer.

> Once again you have fallen for the perfect solution fallacy
> by rejecting *my* veganism on the basis that, despite *my*
> implementation of veganism as a solution to animal deaths,
> animal deaths still occur in a World where animal deaths
> cannot be avoided in food production generally. In short,
> you're posing a false dilemma as described above. Thanks
> for lending yourself so willingly in such a clear
> demonstration.

No fool, once again you have demonstarted you complete
willingness to kill animals for your conveninece and
entertainment.
As a bonus you have proven your complete stupidity. Keep up the
good work, killer.