Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.rights.promotion
Derek

Default The collateral deaths argument and the 'Perfect Solution Fallacy": a false dilemma.

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:04:32 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...
>>
>> No. If you want to support your claims, YOU do your own
>> research and then bring me the results. The onus is on you
>> to support your claims, not me, so get busy.

>=========================
>ROTFLMAO Right after you, killer!!

Rather, after you. While cranking on at the vegans as
being hypocrites and liars for allegedly ignoring or refusing
to acknowledge the collateral deaths associated with the
production of every morsel of food they eat, the production
of electricity they take advantage of when using Usenet, and
for the production of just about every consumable item you
can think of, why do you refuse to acknowledge that the
production of the beef you claim to eat causes collateral
deaths?

"The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."

and

"The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
rick etter Nov 15 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cpdy7

You're the only ****wit on these forums who still refuses
to acknowledge the collateral deaths associated with the
production of a food item, yet you're always the first to
criticise vegans for allegedly refusing to acknowledge
the collateral deaths associated with the food items they
eat, even after they've declared that they acknowledge
them. You're a rank hypocrite and a liar, Rick.