Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc
sarah

Default Venison

The Reid > wrote:

> Following up to sarah
>
> >Sweetcorn is
> >sweet, but I like it with lots of salty butter for contrast.

> that's one I don't like at all. I'm not convinced its even food.

I won't try to convince you; all the more for meeeeeee! I hope to grow
it one day, because every hour between plant and table decreases the
flavour and sweetness.

When I lost both my upper front milkteeth at the same time I couldn't
talk without whistling and people laughed at me. My mother cooked my
favourite meal to cheer my up... yes, sweetcorn. And being
NorthAmerican, I usually ate mine without benefit of knife and fork. I
think I burst into tears and ran from the table!

regards
sarah

--
Think of it as evolution in action.