Posted to rec.food.equipment
Matthew L. Martin

Default Tilia FoodSaver parts

limey wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
>>I was hoping that someone, somewhere, has cataloged and inventoried
>>parts from such sources. In our area ... I've rarely seen and Tilia's
>>on the shelf.

> Dee, was this the Foodsaver you recently bought? Has something gone wrong
> with it so soon? Is there a warranty of some type?

They made me a very similar offer when I called about repairs for an out
of warranty sealer. They refused to sell parts (all I needed is a length
of Teflon coated fiberglass tape) for home repair citing "liability". In
the end, I bought a Sinbo and gave one to each of my children, too.

Matthew

--
What if you arrived at the fountain of youth, only to find dead toddlers
floating in the pond? -- John O on AFB