Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc
Ophelia

Default beef was Venison

"graham" > wrote in message news:LjWof.133057>>
> I buy my beef, chicken and eggs from a farming couple who received
> their organic licence earlier this year. I'm now trying to find a
> source of good pork with the skin still on! The supermarkets get
> theirs ready trimmed so even if it is labelled organic, I can't make
> crackling:-(

We buy our meat from http://www.reiver-foods.co.uk/

I used to buy huge parts of beasts when the children were at home but
now there are just two of us I get various cuts of each animal that
suits us best... and yes.. I
get pork with the skin still on)

So now when I fill my freezer.. it is not just with one type of meat! I
get the type of meat I like, cut to the sizes I prefer