Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.rights.promotion
Derek

Default The collateral deaths argument and the 'Perfect Solution Fallacy": a false dilemma.

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 10:46:00 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote
>> On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 03:26:05 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:
>>>"Derek" > wrote

>The Fallacy is that veganism is a Perfect Solution, a "death-free
>lifestyle".

Vegans don't claim that their lifestyle is the perfect solution
to the killing of animals in food production. Only your straw
vegan claims that so he's easier to demolish. If you're only
capable of dealing with the imaginary vegans inside your
head, you're in the wrong place when trying to deal with the
real vegans in the real World here. I've shown you comments
from vegan web sites that deal with the problem of CDs, and
once again you've snipped those comments away, only to
proceed with trying to demolish your imaginary vegan again.
That's not good enough, so until you address the real vegan
your criticism of him has to be ignored.