Posted to co.food,co.denver.general,rec.food.restaurants,co.consumers
Uncle Sam

Default Bring White Castle to Denver! Sign the petition!

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:50:21 -0500, Shawn Hirn >
wrote:

>In article .com>,
> "Phin" > wrote:
>
>> Bring White Castle to Denver!
>> Sign the petition!
>>
>> http://www.petitionspot.com/petition...CastleToDenver
>>

>> Bring White Castle to Denver!
>>
>> White Castle is the best fast food around!
>> Those steamy tiny bugers with the onions! Hmmm... White Castle
>> sliders... Hmmm...

>This is silly. Why bother with a petition?

Well, it's called gauging the demand...

> If you really want to have a
>White Castle open in your area, feel free to open one yourself. This is
>what capitalism is all about!

We used to have the equivalent thereof on Alameda east of Federal, it
was called Sliders and Nails.

I well remember Allen Berg's commercials for em.

>Of course, if you do open up your own White Castle franchise, I suggest
>you have another job lined up after your restaurant goes belly up. I
>can't believe how bad White Castle food is. It tastes like old grease
>and salt. Its no wonder all the White Castle's in my area went out of
>business; they are by far the worst of the fast food restaurants.

You have no taste at all, there ain't nothing like a bag of sliders
and nails.