Old 15-12-2005, 10:48 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove

Default Snack Foods

"Nicky" wrote in message

I'm still very interested in my food, and long may it continue! What needs
to happen is to STOP being interested in food when you've eaten enough. I
needed thyroxine and a low carb routine to achieve that.

Well, I guess you and I are different then. I have no interest whatever in
low carb foods. Yes, I eat them, but only because I have to. I also was
never one to overeat. Yes, I remember a few, very few occasions like
Christmas or Thanksgiving when I ate too much as a child and was miserable.
I do not wish to remember those days. These days I'm having a harder and
harder time summoning up any appetite whatever. And very few foods seem
appealing.

--
See my webpage: