Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove

Default Snack Foods

"Nicky" > wrote in message

> I'm still very interested in my food, and long may it continue! What needs
> to happen is to STOP being interested in food when you've eaten enough. I
> needed thyroxine and a low carb routine to achieve that.

Well, I guess you and I are different then. I have no interest whatever in
low carb foods. Yes, I eat them, but only because I have to. I also was
never one to overeat. Yes, I remember a few, very few occasions like
Christmas or Thanksgiving when I ate too much as a child and was miserable.
I do not wish to remember those days. These days I'm having a harder and
harder time summoning up any appetite whatever. And very few foods seem
appealing.

--
See my webpage: