Posted to rec.food.cooking
~patches~

Default Post your Recipes - with step by step photos

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:24:13 -0500, ~patches~
> > wrote:
>

>>Thanks William. I tried that and was shot down by the cabal or whatever
>>you want to call it and reinforced by the tolerated trolls. I figure,
>>why bother? Personally, I like the idea of seeing a food someone cooked
>>especially when accompanied by a recipe. Obviously this is not the ng
>>to post such things. But thankyou for the pointer. Tinypic is really
>>nice for those who don't have access to binary newsgroups.

> Get an account with Yahoo, and you can post all the pictures you'd
> like, and it's free!
>
> Carol

Speaking as an *imbicile* exactly what difference would it make if I
used tinypic or yahoo? Either way it is posting pic links to a ng that
does not appreciate pics of food. Go figure. A newsgroup dedicated to
yipping about food doesn't like food pics. Honestly thanks for the tip
but it isn't worth my while.