Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Post your Recipes - with step by step photos

http://visualrecipes.com/

This is a great website for people like me who can't cook.

Users can upload photos (max 22) of their recipes being made.

A million times better than a list of ingrediants which simply puts me
off and there is always something I can't follow. Also these recipes
are by "real" people and are therefore more pratical.
I'm actually motivated to try some of thies

I have no connection with this site and am just hoping people here will
upload their recipes as there aren't many on it at the moment.

thanks
JimBob