Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Default profile of an attention whore

Dreck wrote:

>>>No, you're lying now. Skanky never wrote, "I don't have a
>>>credit card."

>>She's made it very clear that she has no intention of paying for a
>>service

> So why

She doesn't have a credit card. That's why. She, like you, also doesn't
have the sense to just leave after saying goodbye:

Dreck:
I don't watch much tele. In fact I don't think many people
on Usenet do. I'm going to take your advice though and
quit it today. I've gained all I can from it over the last five
years, thanks largely to you it must be said, and it's time
for me to move on to something completely different. Only
time will tell you how sincere I am about this decision. You
can certainly count on it though, so I'll say cheerio and hope
you wont think you've been a complete waste of my time.
-- First of Twits, 6 October 2005

Skanky:
I'm not going to continue through
Google. I don't like the format. So
*this is goodbye*...
-- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I don't like the format
unfortunately. *This is goodbye*
for now anyway. Maybe someday
I'll feel like using Google and come
back through there.
-- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05

You're both disingenuous, do-nothing shits.