Posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

Default profile of an attention whore

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:00:38 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:
>Derek wrote:
>
>>>informed everyone
>>>that their gestures of finding you "free" alternatives are beside the
>>>point (because "I don't really like the format" or "I don't have a
>>>credit card")

>> No, you're lying now. Skanky never wrote, "I don't have a
>> credit card."

>She's made it very clear that she has no intention of paying for a
>service

So why did you lie by claiming she wrote, "I don't have a credit
card.", liar suspect? It's certain that she didn't write that, but that
little fact didn't stop you from quoting her as having wrote it, did
it? You're a proven liar, and once again I have the pleasure in
being able to announce that with a clear conscience.