Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Default profile of an attention whore

Claire's Uncle Dreck lied after having said his last "cheerio":
>>informed everyone
>>that their gestures of finding you "free" alternatives are beside the
>>point (because "I don't really like the format" or "I don't have a
>>credit card")

> No, you're lying now. Skanky never wrote, "I don't have a
> credit card."

She's made it very clear that she has no intention of paying for a
service OR using one that requires her to give credit card information:
My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
or any other paid usenet service.
-- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Thanks for the link. I took a look
and I don't really like the format.
-- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I won't continue through Google,
but thanks for telling me about it
anyways.
-- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I'm not going to continue through
Google. I don't like the format. So
this is goodbye...
-- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I don't like the format
unfortunately. This is goodbye
for now anyway. Maybe someday
I'll feel like using Google and come
back through there.
-- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
find an Outlook Express compatible
source out there.
-- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Thanks, but I don't like the google
format for newsgroups. I'll look for
another source and maybe come
back at some time in the future. I
may even change ISPs eventually.
-- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I simply don't
like the format of Google groups.
-- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Why are you still posting, you insincere fat ****? You wrote that you
were quitting usenet on 6 October of this year (same promise you've
broken often enough that I've lost count). You also wrote we could judge
your sincerity over time. Guess what, lard ass, you're not very since

I don't watch much tele. In fact I don't think many people
on Usenet do. I'm going to take your advice though and
quit it today. I've gained all I can from it over the last five
years, thanks largely to you it must be said, and it's time
for me to move on to something completely different. Only
time will tell you how sincere I am about this decision. You
can certainly count on it though, so I'll say cheerio and hope
you wont think you've been a complete waste of my time.
-- First of Twits, 6 Oct 2005

Enough of your _tu quoque_ fallacy as it relates to Skanky and you.
You've both said goodbye, and neither of you is missed.