Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Edwin Pawlowski

Default Danny Gaulden's Big Drum Smoker Review

"Rocky" > wrote in message
> That's Right, I am the Maker of those pits....you got a problem with
> that???
>
> What the @#$%^& does thatn have to do with anything???
>
> All I was doing is posting the review.
>
> Happy Holidays you nice person you.

A lot actually. Newsgroup posters have a certain inegrity and unwritten
code of ethics. You posted a review. What you did not do was inform us as
to why it was posted and that you have a connection to the company, be it
the owner, salesman, accountant, whatever. Had you made a simple one line
comment such as "I've been making these pits for years and this is what
Danny thinks of them" would be sufficient. We probably would have
congratulated you on the success. Instead, you are making Danny's comments
about your integrity as suspect. You come back with a nasty attitude and
foul language (implied by @#$%^& symbols)

You could have scored a lot of points with the group that hangs out here,
but instead, you lost many, many points. You sure as hell did not make a
very good first impression on me I've know Danny in newsgroups and email for
many years. Shame on you.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/