Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Rocky

Default Danny Gaulden's Big Drum Smoker Review

That's cool Buzz. I just got a call the other day from Wayne Keaton in
Idaho. He said he has been using his new BDS in 10 degree weather and a foot
of snow. He cleared a small patch of snow and built a small 3-sided wind
break from plywood and 2 x 4's. Said his smoker chugs along just fine and
puts out the best ribs he has done in over 30 years. He gave a platter of
leftover ribs to his son to take to work and his son's boss called him the
next day asking him to bring the BDS to the jobsite to cook a mess of ribs
for the whole factory that friday!!

Speaks for itself.

Let me know when you fire that baby up Buzz!!

Regards,