Posted to rec.food.baking
Dee Randall

Default Opinion of "Baking Illustrated" cookbook

"deepeddygirl" > wrote in message
>I just got an offer in an email to save 50% if I order this cookbook before
>1/1/06. It's normally $35 so it would be $17.50. Has anyone here ever
>ordered one of the "Cooks Illustrated" cookbooks? Here is a link:
>
> http://www.cooksillustrated.com/book...il.asp?PID=308
>
> TIA!

I haven't ordered from CI, but I have bought their books. I bought the one
that is on sale for $17.50 at Costco a few years ago, but I see it now there
for around $22-$23.
I don't know what CI's S&H is on this book, but I usually choose a book that
is delivered to my door, IF I know the book well.
Dee