Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon

Default Fresh produce for summer

David Hare-Scott wrote:
> Our rather delayed new vege garden is just getting into production now.
>
> We are now waiting with baited (!) breath for eggplant, tomatos

*Bated* breath... fish have baited breath

> Isn't it wonderful what grows out of manure!

Hopefully *well composted* manure... you never want to place
uncomposted manure in your garden.

You need to get yourself a composter, can't garden without it.

This is the one I have, very well made, only one I've seen with a 25yr
warranty, and works very well. I've tried others but none have lasted
more than a few years... the tumbling kind are the worst. I've been
using this one I think 12 years now, still as good as new. Produces
about 40 gallons (that's 8 five gal contractor pails full) of
exceptionally rich humous twice each year.

Best Buy: http://www.composters.com/docs/bins_p4.html#sm

Sheldon Bio