Posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

Default wife swap vegan episode

pearl wrote:
> ---
>
>>Leviticus 11:42
>>42Whatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever
>>goeth upon all four, or whatsoever hath more feet
>>among all creeping things that creep upon the earth,
>>them ye shall not eat;

> I have noted that this quote does not belong here.

It follows the part about which animals can be eaten:
Lev 11:2-3 "Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, 'These are the
creatures which you may eat from all the animals that are on the
earth. 'Whatever divides a hoof, thus making split hoofs, {and}
chews the cud, among the animals, that you may eat

Lev 11:9 'These you may eat, whatever is in the water: all that
have fins and scales, those in the water, in the seas or in the
rivers, you may eat.

Lev 11:21-22 'Yet these you may eat among all the winged insects
which walk on {all} fours: those which have above their feet
jointed legs with which to jump on the earth. 'These of them you
may eat: the locust in its kinds, and the devastating locust in
its kinds, and the cricket in its kinds, and the grasshopper in
its kinds.

No AR, no mandatory vegetarianism. You lose. Loser.