Posted to alt.food.vegan
rick

Default Thinking about going on a vegan diet.

"Jerry Story" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> usual suspect wrote:
>> yaj wrote:
>> > I was thinking that going vegan would be the right moral
>> > choice.

>> Moral choice for what?
>>
>> > I was wondering what suppliments I would need for this.

>> B12, iron, zinc, and other minerals that bind to the
>> overabundant
>> mineral-robbing phytates found in a strict vegetarian diet.
>>
>> > Can I just take a multivitamin?

>> That or just eat a varied diet -- you know, one that's the
>> "right
>> *health* choice" as opposed to the empty gesture you want to
>> make.

> What do you think of the China Study?

=>
> The China Study:
> http://www.thechinastudy.com/about.html

==========================
LOL That's a link to a shill trying to sell a book. It's not a
look at the study at all.

> Dr. Campbell was on C2C. He said he is 73 years old and he
> does a 3-4
> mile run each morning.

I've hed many family members that would laugh at being able to
live a life so easy as to only have to run a couple miles a day
that were still more active than that into their 90s. Life on a
northern farm is work from dawn to dusk, and this time a year
before and after...