Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Opinion of "Baking Illustrated" cookbook

I enjoy many of their recipes. I feel that their books are rather
over-priced. They use a lot of space in the books explaining how they
tested the recipes. I bought their Grilling & Barbecue book. It had
half as many recipes as I was expecting--they listed each recipe
twice--once for the gas grill and again for the charcoal grill instead
of doing a general description of the differences to cook on the two
different heat sources. If I had known how few original recipes it had,
I would not have bought it!