Posted to rec.food.baking
jacqui{JB}

Default Opinion of "Baking Illustrated" cookbook

"deepeddygirl" > wrote in message

> > If you are looking for cookbooks in general, or baking
> > books in particular, you might consider joining the "Good
> > Cook" book club.
> >
> > Here is a link to the site:
> > http://tinyurl.com/8zzqf

> Thanks - that was very helpful. I kinda thought so. I'm
> so glad it's not just me who thinks Cooks Illustrated goes
> out of their way to make things overly complicated.

Add me into your informal survey. I'm not a fan of their magazine or
books, either. And I also heartily endorse the Good Cook Bookclub. I
*love* them and greatly increased my cookbook collection through them.
Their bonus points system is very generous, too. Pity they don't ship
overseas; otherwise I would've been happy to continue my membership.

-j