Posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

Default wife swap vegan episode

Karen Winter continued her deceit:
> I think someone mentioned you live in Ireland? Or am I
> mistaken on that?

You disingenuous wacked-out nutcase! You were beside yourself with glee
that you were going to meet Lesley last summer:

I'm very excited. The co-leader with Fr. Murphy, our priest,
is named Finbarr Ross. He's an expert on Celtic mystical
history, and he gave a slide-show last Sunday on the places
we will visit, a lot of them very old churches and pre-Christian
sites with sun-wheels, astronomical features, and all sorts of
mystical energy. As I said, I remain an agnostic on the subject
of the Sidhe, but I would love to have more evidence. If
we do get to go, I'll let you know where we will be visiting,
and perhaps we could get together for a visit.
Karen Winter as "rat": Dec 10 2003

Just because you assume a new nym doesn't mean others forget everything
you've written, even though Lesley is certainly gullible and
muddle-headed enough to cut you some slack about your latest identity
crisis.