Posted to rec.food.cooking
pennyaline

Default Chicken turned green

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> "aem" > wrote:
>> Ben wrote:
>>> [snip] ... difficult to persuade my wife
>>> to buy chicken:-) now she is sticking to rabbit.
>>> Ben.

>> If my stupid markets would carry rabbit, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
>> They used to; don't know what happened to it. -aem
>>

> Ditto here!
> I love rabbit!

I remember finding supermarket rabbit in Wegman's when I lived in the
Finger Lakes Region. They carried it in the frozen foods, Kosher foods
section. I found it in Brockport, Greece, Rochester and Brighton
Weggie's stores. No fresh rabbits to be found anywhere, however.

Couldn't say if Wegman's in that area still carries it or not.