Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nicky

Default Bombay Chicken

"Pete Romfh" > wrote in message
> That's a cool idea! I've been stewing about what to replace rice with.
> I've been fairly successful with cauli-Faux-tatoes. I'll try running the
> cooked cauliflower through a potato ricer.
> As it dries a bit, the texture should be fairly close.

Grating it then sautéing until golden is closest in texture - but it's too
pfaffy, I don't bother any more. If I'm doing a wet curry, I'll probably do
a cauli or celeriac mash for me; a dry curry goes better with a lentil and
spinach dhal and maybe some raita. A papadom is only 5g CHO if I want
crunch, and a pickled veg of some kind helps the bgs too.

Nicky.

--
A1c 10.5/5.6/<6 T2 DX 05/2004
1g Metformin, 100ug Thyroxine