Posted to alt.food.wine
Jim

Default TN: Thanksgiving Round II -- Champagne, Kabinett, R?ni? Muscat de B-d-V

Thanks Dale.

The Régnié wasn't bad, just less pretty than I might have liked. I
was able to find out almost nothing about the producer. And, just to
avoid confusion, this is NOT the same as Domaine Souchons.

I tend to agree with you on Muscat BdV. I don't buy it, but someone
gave me a couple of half bottles recently.

Funny...answering this post made me reread my Régnié note and realize
how it was almost an exact copy of today's Morgon note -- at least in
terms of nose and palate flavors. But in looking back, the differences
in texture and balance and such could not be greater.

Jim