Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,sci.agriculture
dh@.

Default What do you think about this "FEED AN ANIMAL IN NEED"?

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

>>> Uh, yes. There is no manufacturing process that doesn't kill
>>> animals.
>>>

>> They render animal parts from critters that were already killed
>> for
>> other purposes, like human consumption.

>=====================
>Then there are animals killed for pet food.

They live and die to provide food for humans.

>Thanks for admitting
>your ly.

She appears far from a lying veg*n. If whoever wants to provide food for
pets can't get it without raising animals just to feed pets, then they probably
must resort to raising animals just to feed pets. But don't you believe that
most pet food is by-products from animals raised to feed humans? There are
few animals raised just to feed pets afaik...some rodents to feed reptiles, and
that's all I can think of. There are probably fish raised to feed turtles and fish
I guess. But most pet food is by-products of human food. So "AR" would
pretty much have to eliminate dogs and cats, unless people would *then*
raise animals just to feed them.