Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Chris

Default Book listing only glycemic index/loads

Hello,

I apologize if this is a faq. While reading "Fantastic Voyage" by
Ray Kurzwell and Terry Grossman, I discovered they recommend if you
want to live longer to eat this way.
I'm trying to be semi-vegetarian and I'm now looking for a book
listing only glycemic indexes and or load.

What do you think about a non-diabetic trying to live this way?

Quote:
Studies have demonstrated that hight-GL diets are strongly
associated with blood markers (indications) of syndrome X, such as
lowered HDL-C (beneficial cholesterol) and elevated triglycerides
(blood fats. So try to eat lower-GL foods.

Thank you,
Christopher Lusardi