Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking
Gordon reeder

Default Vegetarian Thanksgiving

"veganwannabe" > wrote in news:1132066741.269698.325020
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> Anyone care to share their menu and/or favorite recipes for
> Thanksgiving?
>
> I'm buying my tradtional Tofurky; just love it. This year though, I'm
> just going to buy the roast, not the whole dinner thing. I do NOT like
> their fixings; I'll make my own, thank you.
>
> Unfortunatey, my husband and son want the "real thing" so I'll be
> purchasing an already made dinner since I could not, in a million
> years, cook a turkey! Too heinous to even think about.

Oh let's see...

Small gathering so no big turkey. Just [separate things - ed]
for the omni's and a qorn (did I spell that right? [it's Quorn[tm] - ed])
loaf for the rest of us. Other than that; mashed 'taters, sweet 'taters,
green bean casseole, bread stuffing, sweet bread rolls, two relish
plates, and of course a pumpkin pie and cheese cake for desert.