Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,sci.agriculture
dh@.

Default What do you think about this "FEED AN ANIMAL IN NEED"?

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

>> Go feed something...

>It's fine with me if that's what they want to do. But aren't they
>killing other animals to make the pet food?

I doubt it. I've never heard of animals being raised as pet
food other than rodents for snakes. Pet food is made from
animal by products, as are these other items which veg*ns
quite frequently contribute to:

Tires, Paints, Paper, Upholstery, Floor waxes, Glass, Water
Filters, Rubber, Fertilizer, Antifreeze, Ceramics, Insecticides,
Insulation, Linoleum, Plastic, Textiles, Blood factors, Collagen,
Heparin, Insulin, Pancreatin, Thrombin, Vasopressin, Vitamin B-12,
Asphalt, auto and jet lubricants, outboard engine oil, brake fluid,
glues, inks, Solvents, Biodegradable Detergents, Herbicides, Gelatin
Capsules, Adhesive Tape, Laminated Wood Products, Plywood,
Paneling, Wallpaper and Wallpaper Paste, Cellophane Wrap and
Tape, Abrasivesl, Steel Ball Bearings