Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob

Default What have been your funniest or worst restaurant experiences so far?

On 2005-11-26, Rusty > wrote:

> Once at a Farrells Ice Cream parlor, during a birtday party, my sister
> was served a Coke with a baby roach doing the backstroke among the
> floating ice cubes. Needless to say that killed the party right there.

Once at a Farrell's Ice Cream parlor, during a birthday party, ....my
mother and brother decided at the very last moment to not lunch there
and walked back to their car to go elsewhere. A few moments later a
F86 Sabrejet crashed into it killing 22 people. True story.

nb