Posted to rec.food.cooking
Knit Chic

Default What's the funniest or worst restaurant experience you'd had so far?

Worst:

We were in TGIFridays (not a place I like to go anyway, but I wasn't in
charge of picking that night) I took my 6 year old to the rest room after
dinner while my DH was settling up the check.
Our waitress burst into the bathroom while we were standing there washing
our hands, went into a stall and started vomiting. I felt bad for her, and
stuck around to see if she needed some help. She exited the stall, I asked
are you OK? She said yes, walked out the door and kept on serving. Please
take note that washing her hands was NOT part of this encounter.
I told the manager, but at that point DH had already paid and all I wanted
to do was get out of there.

oups.com...