Posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.historic
bill van

Default mammoth meat

In article >,
Dilbert Firestorm > wrote:

> >>you wish, maybe???

> >Dilbert, for you to go back and edit quoted material -- your original
> >post, as preserved on everyone's news server, said:
> >
> >>I heard that i was good... dunno where that reference came from

> >is ****ing dishonest. You don't do that.
> >
> >bill
> >

> I don't know why you're making a big stink over a minor correction I
> made. don't see correcting a typo as dishonest.
>
> one little ol' letter never hurt anyone anyways...

Sorry, no joke. The subject material wasn't serious. But like many posts
here, my response was a riff on an obvious typo. For you to pretend you
never made the typo by fixing it in your subsequent response is
dishonest. It violates a basic trust we need to be able to talk to each
other in this forum.

bill