Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dave Smith

Default What have been your funniest or worst restaurant experiences so far?

Rob wrote:

> Irrespective of the location, what have been your worst or funniest
> restaurant experiences you've had so far - as in the food and service
> both being extremely terrible, or being very good, but something else
> occurred.

Mine was in a local Chinese restaurant. There was an argument going on in
the kitchen. It started off with some yelling and screaming and got
progressively louder until there was the sound of pots and pans being
thrown around. The matron of the restaurant went in and yelled and
screamed at the kitchen staff. Things were quiet for a few minutes, but
then it started up again. The old Mama went in and yelled and screamed
and things got quiet. Then it started up a third time. Luckily, we were
finished our meal and got out.