Posted to rec.food.cooking
King's Crown

Default What have been your funniest or worst restaurant experiences so far?

There was the time my husband and I tried a quaint little restaurant near
our home we'd passed by for years. We came right after they had closed
after lunch to get ready for dinner. They hadn't locked the door and we
didn't know. The gal was SO friendly and said come on in and sit. We said
that was OK we'd come back. She insisted we stay so we did. She gave us
menus and went into the kitchen. Arguing commenced in the kitchen. We
couldn't hear what it was about. She came out with a smile on her face with
our waters. She was just as friendly as can be. She went back to the
kitchen and the heated arguing between her and the man started again. Four
letter words a flying, loud yelling, it was so boisterous we though maybe
knives could start flying. We started to get up to leave as she came back
out... smiling again. We said we didn't want to cause any problems and she
insisted we stay and took our orders. She went back into the kitchen...
again heated arguing, cuss words a flying, both party's holding their own in
the arguement. By now it was comical and my husband and I started thinking
we were on Candid Camera or something. Out she came with our food. It was
great. There was some more minor arguing, and they took our money and we
left. We never went back, but we chuckle about it every now and then.

Lynne

oups.com...