Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

Default What did you forget? (Food wise)

On Thu 24 Nov 2005 05:07:37p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nexis?

> I was reading through a few posts while waiting to carve the bird, and
> saw a few people mention forgetting something they intended to have (I
> think the one that got me thinking was devilled eggs, because I also
> forgot them!) Did you forget anything?

Every holiday meal seems to have at least one forgotten item. I had
forgotten to make the devilled eggs, but was reminded in time to make a
platter full. This year, apart from that, I amazingly remembered every
single thing. That will probably never happen again. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*