Melba's Jammin'

Default A Modest Proposal

Without moving from my seat I can think of these pastas in my larder:
Orzo, vermicelli, umbria, shells, fusilli, ditalini, elbow spaghetti,
rings, capellini. OK, I got up and looked. I also have little teeny
stars, something shaped sort of like a conch shell. orrechiette,
corkscrews and some linquine.

How do you use what you have? I propose a submission of recipes using
the pastas and these 'rules': Each post should have a recipe and the
subject line should indicate the type of pasta used, and each post
should contain REC to indicate there's a recipe included. E.g., REC:
Spaghetti - Spaghetti Bravissimo. I'm suggesting separate posts for
each recipe so that the ****ing contests that are sure to ensue will be
appropriately placed. Maybe it will contain the drift a bit. I'll go
first. :-)
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 2-19-04 -- Dufus picture posted!