Posted to alt.food.vegan
Beach Runner

Default wife swap vegan episode

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>He is clearly intelligent

>>Thanks for noticing, Bob.
>>

>>>and has incredibly energy to insult people.

>>Incredible energy, period. I run and ride my bike more than you ever

I hope you do exercise. At least we agree on that.
>>could've hoped to before you ran out in front of that Mercedes Benz.

I didn't run out in front of a Mercedes Benze. I was in a residential
neighborhood. Who knows what they were doing. They were given 2
tickets, one for exceeding the speed limit by more than 30 mph and
another for reckless driving. After hitting me, they went through 2
fences a shed, then hit the brakes (over 100 feet away) and finally
crashed into a tree. And you're trying to blame the onus on me? Get a
grip.

> What?!?! You're not driving a
> car?
>

>>>I suspect by his level of obscenities and insults he is potentially
>>>dangerous.

>>Amazing you suggest that given your own repeated violent threats:
>>You're simply an asshole who deserves to
>>get his ass kicked.
>>-- Violent Bob, 23 July 2005: http://tinyurl.com/9k2ml

I said deserve. Not threatened. Your constant abuse of people is sick.

Verbal harm. Obscenities. Recent calling of females ****s and whores.