Posted to alt.food.vegan
Joe

Default wife swap vegan episode

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:46:30 GMT, usual suspect >
wrote:

>>>I have a whole brain. You have half a brain. Clearly.

>> I don't doubt US, in some topics you'd clearly better me and seem to
>> have double the brain

>Wrong, I'm better in *all* topics.

yuh, ok. So anyways.....

>> You mentioned once that Rosa
>> Parks is one of your heroes.

>I think you're very confused. I've found only two instances in which
>*my* posts have even mentioned her. Both were posts of articles that
>mentioned her. In neither post did I state an opinion about her, but I
>admit I find her heroic.
>
>BTW, why do you do the very thing you castigate me for doing?

Honestly US, I find your extensive posts that are informative -and
sometimes apparently correct :P- very impressive [ Rick, too even
though he copies/pastes 'fool/killer' excessively in his posts] but
you tarnish the whole thing with excessive smashings of character. I'm
not sure if my castigating your moments of written cruxifications can
be put in the same light as 'the very thing' you do occasionally.
Turn off the negativity and I'm sure people here may actually even ask
your advice/views on some things.