Posted to alt.food.vegan
rick

Default wife swap vegan episode

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
.. .
> "usual suspect" >
> wrote in
> message ...

>> > What?!?! You're not driving a
>> > car?

>> I have cars, too. They don't provide me with exercise.

> You still haven't been able to show
> me why having a car makes one
> a better person than not having one.

>> > You prove repeatedly that you
>> > wish people psychological harm.

>> Liar. I want people to get better. That's why I've encouraged
>> you to
>> grow or purchase foods consistent with your own beliefs
>> instead of being
>> a hypocritical animal killer. I've also encouraged you to get
>> help for
>> your drug addiction and agoraphobia -- two things detrimental
>> to your
>> immediate and long-term well-being.

> Calling me drug addict is a good
> example of your only being here
> to insult. You always forget how
> transparent you are. Rick has
> admitted drinking beer recreationally,

ROTFLMAO What is 'recreational' beer drinking? You've never
seen me admit that. What I have said is that on canoe trips into
the bush, the only thing available at times is beer. A cold
"anything" after a week or so in the bush is what tastes great!
If there is something else cold, I will choose that instead.
That's a far different set of circumstances than your
mind-numbing rituals of pot smoking, fool.