Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Default wife swap vegan episode

Skanky wrote:

>>>What?!?! You're not driving a
>>>car?

>>I have cars, too. They don't provide me with exercise.

> You still haven't been able to show
> me why having a car makes one
> a better person than not having one.

Strawman.

>>>You prove repeatedly that you
>>>wish people psychological harm.

>>Liar. I want people to get better. That's why I've encouraged you to
>>grow or purchase foods consistent with your own beliefs instead of being
>>a hypocritical animal killer. I've also encouraged you to get help for
>>your drug addiction and agoraphobia -- two things detrimental to your
>>immediate and long-term well-being.

> Calling me drug addict is good

I know. It's true.

> Rick has admitted drinking beer recreationally,
> but I don't see you calling him an alcoholic.

Non sequitur. Rick's drinking hasn't caused him to become an agoraphobic
shut-in like your smoking pot has made you.

> Nor do I see you picking
> on his overabundant typos

I accept his explanation that he has bad keys on his keyboard.

>>>You want them to feel bad about
>>>themselves.

>>You feel bad about yourself because you're a low-grade pothead slacker.

> Smoking pot recreationally

Most people engage in other recreational pursuits -- skiing, skating,
running, lifting weights, shopping, etc. You just get ****ed up. And it
shows.

> Have you ever even tried to be polite?

Yes, ma'am. I'm always polite.

> You would have more real life friends too.

I make friends quite easily.

>>>Even in the very
>>>sentences above where you
>>>claim not to wish harm, you call
>>>him a 'candy-assed loser'.

>>He is one.

> Tell me the proof of your insult

It isn't an insult. Look up the quote in which he threatened to kick my
ass, and then the thread in which he backed off and said *someone else*
should do it.