Posted to alt.food.vegan
Joe

Default wife swap vegan episode

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:34:10 GMT, usual suspect >
wrote:

> Suspect wrote [unsurprisingly];

>>>The only similarity is that both vegans and the typical Springer guest
>>>are dysfunctional.

Joe winced as he admitted;
>> Suspect, you have half a brain clearly,

Suspect boisterously proclaimed;
>I have a whole brain. You have half a brain. Clearly.

I don't doubt US, in some topics you'd clearly better me and seem to
have double the brain but God help me if I ever get a significant
fraction of your uncalled for arrogance. You mentioned once that Rosa
Parks is one of your heroes. You'd do well imitate her sterling
attitude and try to be a decent fellow instead of inciting bitterness
- you could try.