Posted to alt.food.vegan
Joe

Default wife swap vegan episode

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 10:52:08 GMT, Beach Runner > wrote:

>I suspect by his level of obscenities and insults he is potentially
>dangerous.

Utterly contemptuous Silly Prick he is?- yes, but I doubt Suspect
would be dangerous in that sense. He's too much of an intellectual
poofda to get into crap like that. If I felt he had that kind of
destructive hatred in him I wouldn't even play checkers with him in a
yahoo games room let alone respond to his unsavoury comments. I worry
more about the quiet, 'unsuspecting' personalities.