Posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
rick

Default wife swap vegan episode

"Glorfindel" > wrote in message
> rick wrote:
>
>> "Glorfindel" > wrote in message

>> snip..

>>>Yes, it is. If it were not for consumers of factory-farmed
>>>meat,
>>>there would be no factory-farmed meat.

>> ==========================
>> Hey, what a coincidence, killer. If consumers of
>> factory-farmed veggies didn't buy them there'd be no demand
>> for them, and millions upon millions of animals that YOU kill
>> would still be alive.

> Aside from the personal attack on me, you are correct. Efforts
> should be made to decrease the number of collateral deaths in
> large-scale vegetable farming also. Both are a side-effect
> of modern technological methods in agriculture.

=========================
can't be done in the field. You could however make a dramatic
decrease in your impact on animals by buying certain meats to
replace part of your deadly veggie toll. The death of one animal
in some instances can provide 100s of 1000s of calories and 100s
of meals. replace some of your deadly rice, potatoes and soy
tofu with that and you'd make a real difference. But then, you'd
never consider that because actually making a difference to
animals isn't your main concern, right hypocrite?

>> ========================
>> Really? Sounds like your propaganda spew, again, hypocrite...
>> Not all meat comes from these so-called factories. All of
>> your veggies do though, hypocrite.

> That is not true, nor could you prove it were true in any
> individual case.

For you, and everyother usenet vegan here, yes, it is true.
You're too consumer-oriented and convenience-driven to be
bothered to make any real changes in your lifestyle. Afterall,
you prove that with each inane post to usenet. An unnecessary
selfish entertainment that contributes to massive, brutal,
inhumane death and suffering to animals.