SportKite1

Default Good Peanut Butter vs. Bad Peanut Butter

>I go to the local natural food co-op or to whole foods and get freshly
>ground peanut butter. No subsitute for it and none of the added sugar.
>I like the taste of peanuts in my peanut butter, not over-sugared
>peanut food product substitite.

Exactly. We have WONDERFUL nut butters at our store that have no oil on top,
are creamy and spreadable. The best part of buying freshly ground nut butters
at a natural foods store is that you can buy them in the amount you like. Our
peanut butter (just roasted peanuts, no salt) only costs 3.25 a lb and our pure
almond butter is only 4.30 a lb, but we sell it in containers that range from
1.25 and up.

Ellen