jmcquown

Default Good Peanut Butter vs. Bad Peanut Butter

Nancree wrote:
> Most peanut butters that are in supermarkets don't have oil rising to
> the top--they are of one consistency. This means that they have
> "Hydrogenated fat", which is very bad for your health--like butter,
> or beef fat.

Sorry, Nancree, I don't buy enough peanut butter to care one way or the
other. I do recall hearing complaints from friends, probably 25 years ago,
about "all natural" peanut butter being very oily. Even though the trend
towards sprouts and tofu had begun, no one liked the looks of that stuff nor
wanted to have to stir it up. The impression they got was "this can't be
good!" ;-)

Jill