Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Cranberry Wine from Juice - Recipes?

Thanks for the tip on the 1 gallon part, though I did pick that one up a
while ago. Part of reason I ended up buying this 2 gallon stock pot for a
primary(and actually probably going to go one size bigger, as the Pumpkin
and ZUcchini recipes still almost fillt his, so a couple of times have had
some foam out the top when I was punching it down). Definitely an important
bit of info though for those who haven't caught it yet using his
recipes(Obviously, not as much of an issue if you're using any of his
recipes that are juice only. Will see about finding good source of
cranberries locally though, or uisng some of the cans of cranberries for
juicemaking(think they were from Oregon Fruit company) that local brew shop
carries. I did find a recipe for using juice too, had to go by brew shop
for yeast anyway, and a couple of books there had recipes for cranberry wine
from juice, so picked one up.

Joel

om...