Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default American Heart Association Statement on High-Protein, Low-Carbohydrate Diet

wrote:

> > Chicago, Nov. 19 -- Media reports about a small study funded by the
> > Robert C. Atkins Foundation may have created the erroneous impression
> > that the American Heart Association has revised its dietary
> > guidelines. This is not the case.

> oh swell. did you ever watch the performances of this "great
> actor"

absolutely

here's a list of his oeuveres frmo
http://imdb.com/name/nm0040644/

The Tempest (1956) (TV) .... Caliban
The Merry Wives of Windsor (1952) (TV) .... Falstaff
The House in the Square (1951) .... Dr. Samuel Johnson
.... aka I'll Never Forget You (USA)
.... aka Man of Two Worlds

Black Magic (1949) .... King Louis XV
.... aka Cagliostro (Italy)
.... aka Spadaccini della serenissima, Gli (Italy: alternative title)
That Dangerous Age (1949) .... George Drummond
.... aka If This Be Sin (USA)
A Matter of Life and Death (1946) .... The Vicar
.... aka Stairway to Heaven (USA)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (1946) (TV) .... Bottom
The Great Mr. Handel (1942)
He Found a Star (1941) .... Frank Forrester

Johnson Was No Gentleman (1939) (TV) .... Samuel Johnson
Cæsar's Friend (1939) (TV) .... Caiaphas, the High Priest
Victoria the Great (1937)
Everything Is Thunder (1936) .... Adjutant
The Cardinal (1936) .... Gen. Belmont
Peg of Old Drury (1935) .... Dr. Johnson

Hamlet (1913) (as A. Roberts) .... Marcellus

He probably became concerned with health issues an ddiet when he made A
Matter of Life or Death

The opening sequence is quite good. his movie has the most beautiful
opening sequence ever made. David Niven uttering the immortal words
from Sir Walter Raleigh's The Pilgrimage:

Give me my scallop-shell of quiet, My staff of faith to walk upon, My
scrip of joy, immortal diet, My bottle of salvation, My gown of glory,
hope's true gage; And thus I'll take my pilgrimage (...)

On the other hand, I had a hard time understanding gladiator the movie

can you give me some insight?

mk5000

"check calendar. yes this is the fourth. movie opens, hosted
screening last night in Philly, escorted out of theater by a cop who'd
served n the gulf war and said he was going to see the movie over the
weekend"--jake gyllenhall