Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Digital Scale?

Our scales, your MyWeight (15.5lb capacity), and my UltraShip (35lb
capacity), are the same company. They are very nice scales.

I'd say that other than capacity differences the major difference with
the UltraShip is that the front section where the digital readings are
located can be separated from the base, so if you're using a container
that is large and would make reading the weights difficult you can move
that part away from the base and easily see the weights.

The MyWeigh 7001DX seems to come with a container for holding the
contents while measuring. The UltraShip35 does not, but I weigh in my
mixing bowl or zip lock bag of whatever container I'm using, which I
imagine you probably do also.

I like that the AC adapter comes with the Ultraship, tho honestly I
used my older digital scale for years on one set of batteries.

I used an old Weight Watchers digital that I got at a yard sale for
years. It was very handy, but I'm so happy I finally bought up. <G>

-Marylouise