Curly Sue

Default Good Peanut Butter vs. Bad Peanut Butter

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:25:36 GMT, Default User
> wrote:

>Curly Sue wrote:
>
>> I never cared for the natural peanut butters. Maybe they've changed
>> in the many years since I last tried them and I'll give them a try
>> again. However, I don't think my usual supermarket carries any; my
>> alternate might.

>Well, natural peanut butters are merely ground-up peanuts and usually
>salt. Not much room for change.

Better peanuts?

I suspect you're right though. I'm used to commercial, sweetened
peanut butters and I didn't care for the taste of the natural ones.
My bad. :>

Fortunately I don't eat so much that it makes a difference.

Sue(tm)